Monday, August 20, 2012

Chair Change-Up

Just a quick little before and after of a summer garage sale find.  Using the same brown paint as I used on the wine bar and a reupholstery job on the seat, front, and back, it was good to go! No "in progress" photos this time, But trust me, it is not without pictures!  I've been trying to take better and better ones with each passing project.  Different angles, different camera settings.  I'm still not on board with editing each one like some bloggers do.  For starters, I don't have Photoshop, but also because it takes a long time.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the pictures! :)

P.S.  This one is for sale as well - contact me if you're interested!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. Thanks for leaving some feedback on all of my hard work! I love hearing from everyone - friends and strangers alike. :)